1. This competition is brought to you by Lifestyle Outlets, Gloucester Quays, 2nd Floor Pillar and Lucy House, Merchants Road, Gloucester GL2 5RG
2. No purchase is necessary to enter or to win the Competition and any purchase made will not increase the chance of winning.
3. This Competition will run for the “Competition Period” which shall be from 09.00GMT Friday 26th July until 23:59GMT on 28th July (the “Closing Date”). By entering this Competition, you are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions (“T&Cs”). The details of the Competition form part of these T&Cs. You should print and retain a copy of these T&Cs for reference. Any breach of these T&Cs may result in a prize being forfeited, at Gloucester Quays sole discretion.
4. To participate in this Competition, entrants must not be Gloucester Quays employees, their families, agents or anyone else in any way professionally connected with this Competition, and must meet the following requirements (the “Eligibility Criteria”): reside in the United Kingdom; and be at least 18 years of age or older; and have access to the internet; and have a valid and active Instagram account.
HOW TO ENTER
5. Gloucester will post a “Food Festival Gift Card Competition” photo on its Facebook and Instagram page (“Competition Post”). Every person who meets the Eligibility Criteria (“Entrant”) shall be entitled during the Competition Period, to do the following in order to enter (entries will not be deemed complete unless these steps are completed):
Follow the Gloucester Quays Instagram or Facebook Page (www.instagram.com/gloucesterquays) or (www.facebook.com/gloucesterquays); and
Post an photograph of the Gloucester Quays Food Festival and use the hashtag #GQFoodFest (the “Entry”).
The Competition must be entered in the Entrant’s own name and using the Entrant’s own Instagram/ Facebook account. The Competition may not be entered on behalf of anyone else.
No bulk, software-generated, automatic, or third-party entries shall be accepted. If a false name is used, that Entry will be disqualified.
Only entries that have been completed in full with the correct tags will be entered into the competition. Gloucester Quays does not accept any responsibility for late, lost, delayed or damaged entries and cannot be held responsible for any inability to submit entries as a result of computer service, systems and/or server failure, error, interruption, defect or delay or any other technical malfunction.
6. The Winner (as defined below) for each day will be chosen by means of randomised electronic selection from all of the valid Entries received in the “Competition period”. The draw will take place and a comment will be added to the Competition Post to confirm the Winner on Monday 29th July following the original Competition Post.
7. There will be one winner during the competition period (the “Winner”). UK based Winners will win 1 x £100 Gloucester Quays Gift Card. (provided at Gloucester Quays sole discretion and subject to availability). The Prize is non-transferable, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. If the Prize is no longer available due to circumstances beyond Gloucester Quays’ control, a prize of equal or greater value will be provided. The Prize is only redeemable by the named Winner. It must not be sold on.
8. *Separate terms and conditions are applicable to the Gloucester Quays gift card.
CONTACTING THE WINNER
9. Gloucester Quays will make reasonable efforts to notify the Winner of the Prize by means of personal messaging the Instagram/ Facebook account used to submit the Entry on the day of the prize draw. Gloucester Quays is not responsible for any contact details which recorded incorrectly or security settings of the Instagram/ Facebook account prohibiting personal messaging. If having made those efforts it is not possible to contact the Winner, Gloucester Quays reserves the right to offer the Winner’s Prize to the next valid Entrant chosen by means of randomised electronic selection. Any reselection will be undertaken in accordance with these T&Cs.
10. The Prize will need to be collected from Gloucester Quays, customer services desk. The surname of the Winner will be obtainable for three months from the Closing Date upon application to Gloucester Quays Food Festival Gift Card Competition (Winner Details Request), Lifestyle Outlets Gloucester, 2nd Floor Pillar and Lucy House, Merchants Road, Gloucester GL2 5RG
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
11. Gloucester Quays reserves the right to withdraw, change or cancel the Competition at any time. Gloucester Quays decision in all matters will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. The Prize must be taken as stated and unless otherwise specified cannot be deferred. There will be no cash or other alternative offered. Once a Prize has been allocated it cannot be transferred and must not be sold on.
13. Gloucester Quays, including its officers, directors and employees excludes all liability for any losses and/or damages of whatever nature and howsoever arising to the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws.
14. This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram/ Facebook and Instagram/ Facebook shall in no way be liable for any losses whatsoever arising from this competition and/or the Prize. You are providing your information to Gloucester Quays and not to Instagram.
15. All Entrants’ details will be used in relation to the administration of this Competition and, if you are a Winner, the delivery of the Prize.
16. These terms and conditions are subject to the laws of England and Wales. Any dispute shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.